The Captain Mistral Calla Lily is a classically
shaped pure white zantedeschia. Captain Mistral Calla Lilies have an open flower petal, bright
green stems and have a long vase life - a superb wedding flower.
Captain Mistral Calla Lilies are wholesaled
in wraps of 10 stems. Stem lengths range between 50 and 80cm tall depending on the grade
To get the best from your wholesale cut Captain Mistral Calla
Lilies please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Captain Mistral callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours,
(or over night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Captain Mistral white calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a
draft or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the
Captain Mistral white calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of