The Anna Calla is a fantastic deep gold
zantedeschia with a nice clean flower petal. Anna Calla Lilies have a good vase life and are always
reliable to work with.
Anna Calla Lilies are wholesaled in wraps of
10 stems. Stem lengths range between 40 and 70cm tall depending on the grade chosen.
To get the best from your wholesale cut Anna Calla Lilies
please read the care instructions below carefully:
- On receipt, cut the stems with a sharp knife at 45 degrees.
- Avoid touching the flower heads with your hands.
- Sterilise a flower bucket and fill with clean water & add flower food. (Hot Tip - If
you do not have any flower food, simply add a few tablespoons of lemonade to the water.
Lemonade contains citric acid, which is one of the ingredients of flower food!!)
- Place the Anna callas in the bucket and leave to re-hydrate for 4/5 hours, (or over
night), in a cool room. (Do not cram the flowers in - use more than one bucket if
- Try to keep the temperature around 8 degrees.
Never leave Anna yellow calla lilies in direct sun light, near a radiator, in a draft
or near fruit. (The gas used to ripen fruit will harm most flowers). Keep the Anna yellow
calla lilies in a cool place and always keep out of the way of children.